Xiaomi FREE LG Vietnam Hotel version APK Download
Vietnam Hotels 80% Discount is one of the largest hotel comparison site with more than 1000++ hotels booking in Vietnam.
You get the best interactive Vietnam Hotel booking experience with the Vietnam Hotel Booking free Android app
• Cheap hotel rooms or 5 star luxury suites,making it easy to find the best accommodation including hotels, apartments and B&Bs.
• Use our hotel guest reviews and opinions from genuine customers to find the perfect hotel for you – we even include TripAdvisor reviews!
• Search for a place to stay close to your location as well as on our interactive maps.
• Choose your favorite brands including; Hilton, Marriott, Best Western, Sheraton, Holiday Inn and many more.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at that exact moment
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more hotels
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best rates available for all our partner booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 39 languages
• The only app that allow you to search all the hotel deals in Vietnam and All other Countries.
• One search and our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best prices in one screen for all the deals. You will see a list of price comparison of the website listed here:
Marriott, Skoosh, Crowne Plaza and many more
to find the lowest rates on the best hotels.
The only app that allow you to search the hotel deals through out
Don't Miss it! Book Your Room Now!!
Simple Introduction of Vietnam
Vietnam officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. The name Vietnam translates as "South Viet", and was officially adopted in 1945. The Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in 938 AD, following the Battle of Báº¡ch Äáº±ng River.
Dialing code: 84
Currency: Vietnamese dong
Population: 87.84 million (2011)
Government: Dictatorship, Communist state, Socialist state
Official language: Vietnamese Language
TOP Tourist Attractions / Point of Interest of Vietnam
1. Hoan Kiem Lake
2. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
4. Suoi Tien Amusement Park
5. Reunification Palace
6. Cu Chi Tunnels
7. War Remnants Museum
8. One Pillar Pagoda
9. Thien Mu Pagoda
10. Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
11. Dam Sen Cultural Park
12. Black Virgin Mountain
13. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
14. Hanoi Opera House
15. Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens
16. Imperial City, Hue
17. West Lake
18. Saigon Central Post Office
19. Quean Thanh Temple
20. Tran Quoc Pagoda
21. Saint Joseph Cathedral
22. Ho Chi Minh Museum
23. Hoa Lu
24. Po Nagar
25. Long Son Pagoda
26. Giac Lam Pagoda
27. Cat Ba National Park
28. Municipal Theatre, Ho Chi Minh City
29. Vinh Nghiem Pagoda
Piscesz Mobiles part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 100 to 500.
Last Update Aug. 26, 2013. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.