In this formula you get to drive in crazy cars on 6 awesome tracks. Take part in the official tournament and feel the difference in car handling and balance when you progress through the 3 difficulty levels. In harder difficulties you need to avoid dangerous obstacles that can easily cost you your position, or worse… tip you over. So stick to the groove and smash through hazards by using power ups or simply try to power-drift past.
Choose between three exciting modes and prove that you are the quickest rally pilot in the universe.
* (S) Switcher: track another opponent in front of you. Trigger to quickly switch positions.
* (E) Elbows: Wait until an opponent is right beside you. Use the power to ram him or her out of course
* (J) Jet is as simple as it looks… a nice nitro boost is yours, just take care not to use it in tight turns.
SIX DANGEROUS TRACKS:
* The abandoned Dockyard is ideal for beginners to get there grips with different type of cars. The track has nice wide corners allowing for overtaking and has long straights that are ideal for the top speed racers. Rally pros and drifters need to look elsewhere.
* Blight is a dreary industrial wasteland. This place was never meant for racing, so watch out for curves and tight corners. This track suits light cars and drifter best.
* The Factory is a dangerous place as there are many obstacles that might hamper your preferred line. Be careful and make sure to have a good start as that is important here.
* The Canyon is a sun-baked desert where we separate the best from the rest. Expect challenging corners and tight turns. Real drifters can show their worth here!
* The Rockies is a track with long looping turns and a couple of tight chicanes. This track is best for balanced vehicles as you will need both drifting and good top speed to set fast lap times.
* Depot is a night-time tarmac race where heavy lifters are king. Watch out as it is difficult to spot hazard in the partly lit streets.
+ Classic top down arcade gameplay
+ Easy to steer with accelerometer or virtual gamepad controls
+ Choice between racing in portrait or landscape mode
+ 3 exiting modes: Quick Play, Tournament and Time Trial
+ 6 incredibly detailed, beautifully rendered race circuits to conquer
+ 6 awesome cars to race, each with their own handling characteristics
+ Crisp HD graphics and ultra-smooth frame rates
+ Built with Unity 3D
Thank you for your interest in Speed Rivals - Dirt Racing. If you would like to learn more about this game or Lunagames’ other titles please vist our site or follow us on social media:
- W: http://www.lunagames.com
- F: https://www.facebook.com/lunagames
- T: https://www.twitter.com/lunagamesmobile
- YT: http://www.youtube.com/lunagamesvideos
Lunagames Fun & Games part of our Racing and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Sept. 1, 2015. Google play rating is 77.292. Current verison is 1.0.1. Actual size 40.0 MB.
Not fun Great graphics and responsive controls. Lots of camera options and control variations. Power ups are pointless, not enough tracks and overall the game is not fun. It feels like a chore finishing each race.
SPEED RIVALS-DIRT RACING I love it very much
It This is no fun
It sucks...... its a trap... don't install this game.. waste of money
Speed rivals Awsome.
Hate it. What a waste of time.
Needs improvement Game is fun , video is good.audio needs to be louder.
This is very baad gme this game is fake it for 3- child
Old but of the wwwww
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved