You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη
4real.gr part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update June 25, 2013. Google play rating is 63.6364. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 126.0 KB.
Works well. Initial testing of this software was very positive. Very easy to setup and simplistic in design. It was exactly what i was looking for. I car pool often and it will SMS the person i'm picking up when i'm about 5 mins out so he's ready ever time. Well done!!!!
Very close This app is very close to what I want. Needs the functionality of running applications (like nfc task launcher), and needs the ability to send a message to more than one person.
Really useful Use this app every day on the way home from work to say when I am thirty minutes away. Easy to us but would benefit from being able to select alert radius from a map. Good app.
Not for me Can only send alert to one contact. Uninstalled.
Useless to me This software has no functionality that is of any use to me. What I was hoping for was to be able to specify a location using lat/long (manually typed or imported) and specify an alert radius measured in feet or meters. Instead, this software only lets you choose a rough location on a map (that doesn't display properly) and does not allow me to specify the UNITS for the radius, which I'm assuming are either miles or kilometers. I don't doubt that some people might find this useful, but I can't use it for what I wanted. I have uninstalled this app to recover the storage space it used. If the functionality above (manually enter point as lat/long coords, specify alert radius units), I might revisit my rating.
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved