--- FEATURES ---
CONNECT VIA WIFI TO YOUR PIVOTHEAD GLASSES WITH AIR SYNC
* Connect via WiFi to your Pivothead glasses with the Air Sync & Air Pivothead Devices
* See real-time connection status between app and connected devices
WIRELESSLY CONFIGURE YOUR VIDEO & IMAGE CAPTURE SETTINGS WITH AIR SYNC
* Change your image and video capture settings on your Pivotheads via the Pivothead Mobile App
* Use full settings console or quick-settings to quickly modify your capture settings on-the-go
WIRELESSLY DOWNLOAD AND DELETE MEDIA FROM PIVOTHEADS
* Download images and videos from your Pivothead glasses
* Access images and videos on your mobile, Pivothead, or Air Sync devices
* Move or Delete images and videos on your Pivotheads or Air Sync devices
NEWLY ADDED FEATURES FOR ORIGINALS
• Auto off settings - 3/5/NEVER auto off
• Added NTSC 480p@60/30fps
• Added PAL - 1080p@25fps | 720p@50/25fps | 480p@50/25fps
• Added additional white balance & exposure settings
• Newly configurable short & long press button configurations
Note: newly added features available with Original Series Eyewear only.
Pivothead™ part of our Photography and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 1, 2014. Google play rating is 72.8571. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 12.0 MB.
POS This app will crash your glasses forcing you to do a hard reset on them if you connect them to your phone using an OTG cord, it happens after you disconnect them, and the settings don't even let you change them.
What if... Why does it need a Air Sync device? What if we can use it even without it, what if we can use the cord directly to our device? #DrDeeds
App is messed up Installed this app then it takes over all videos on my Galaxy Note 3, every time I try to view a picture or video the app starts and freezes the video. I close the app out totally and it still boots up again and does the same thing. When the app asks if I want to quit I click "Yes" and it just reboots again. Finally had to uninstall it.
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved