The app features three sections:
1. Taluk Selection on the main home page
2. Selection of tourist spot under a selected taluk
3. Detailed information about the tourist spot with photos, history, religious importance, civil structure description, how to reach the place, document links and map view (using GPS co-ordinates)
Each page of the app has a slider menu to directly navigate to details of another taluk and a home button to return to the home screen.
The details about the places are categorised under different headings, which upon clicking reveals the information and this would also close the other headings so that the information view is not cluttered.
The Map view feature can help tourists find the location. It can be used with the default Google maps on most smart phones to find the directions to the destination and also access the distance and travel time.
Upon selecting the tourist spot, the tourist spot view opens up which lists the following information as per the details supplied by the department:
1. Photos : One or more tourist spot photos will be displayed
2. History : A brief history of the tourist spot will be displayed in this menu option
3. Religious importance : A brief write-up on religious importance of the tourist spot and the role it played in the social fabric
4. Civil Structure Description : Some interesting points on the civil structure and architecture of the tourist spot
5. How to Reach the place : Brief written instructions on reaching the tourist spot
6. Documentation : Web Links to external documentation (opens up the links on the mobile browser. This action will require internet since it will be an external web link)
7. Map View : Opens a map view of the site based on GPS co-ordinates supplied by the department
The details about the tourist spot site are categorised under different headings, which upon clicking would reveal the information and this would also close the other headings so that the information view is not cluttered and this improves the readability especially on smaller screens.
Whitesun Technologies India Private Limited part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 1, 2015. Google play rating is 92.1951. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 9.4 MB.
Loved it. Kadapa history on your finger tips.
News to correct grammar mistakes.
This app is better for the information about the my native ....thank you so much for developers..
Very poor Very poor bcoz they don't know Telugu,its horrible to see those words which they have written
Kadapa Good to hear all about this . great kadapa
Nagireddy Nice information about kadapa. Proud to about kadapa
Kadapa history Awesome
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved