Paths of Progress offers insightful articles on breakthrough cancer research, news, and patient care at one of the country's top cancer centers.
Highlights of the Spring/Summer 2013 issue include:
- Troublemakers: Investigators seek to identify which tumor cells are guilty of driving cancer growth
- Search for Shortcuts: New medical tools may speed drug development and offer better treatments for brain tumors
- Man on a Mission: Dana-Farber’s Ken Anderson, MD, has transformed treatments for multiple myeloma
- Young Lives on Hold: Caring for young adults means treating their unique clinical and emotional needs
- Six questions for Dana-Farber Chief Medical Officer Craig Bunnell
- What I Know: A father reflects on lessons learned from his young son's journey back from a rare cancer
- And more
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute part of our Medical and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update April 24, 2013. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved